removed some users from the webwml group

Hi,

The webwml group contains people who are allowed to commit to the webwml CVS
repository, and edit files in /org/www.debian.org/webwml/ directory.
These are not terribly huge privileges, but it would seem logical to remove
those users who never use this from this group, just in case.

Here's the list listing people who should be removed or who are questionable:

lapeyre - remove, never seen him do a commit
iwj - remove, never seen him do a commit
jmintha - remove, never seen him do a commit
mstone - stay, does security (?)
sano - stay, does devel/join (?)
maor - remove, never seen him do a commit
koptein - stay, does ports/powerpc (?)
clebars - stay, does french (?)
joeyh - remove, stopped editing DWN which is why he needed this in the first place
jim - remove, never seen him do a commit
thimo - stay, does german (?)
joel - remove, never seen him do a commit
ajk - stay, does finnish (?)
othmar - stay, does german (?)
kubota - stay, does japanese (?)
cmr - remove, <sigh>

The removals that were done already are reversible if necessary, of course.

I'd appreciate comments from these people or others about those who I've
marked stay yet listed flakey reasons for that. For most of them I know they
did something at some point of time, but I'm not sure they do it now.

Note that those who I never seen do a commit are from the period of the last
couple of years; and also I can be wrong.

The rest of them can all stay, for one reason or another.