Re: New Makefile in i18n/l10n broken (was: webwml failed)

Josip Rodin wrote:
> Those variables were there before I touched the file. In fact, I just
> checked, they were introduced in revision 1.8, commited by french four
> months ago.

Just for the annoyed audience, Joy and I agreed that it wasn't Joy's
mistake in the first place but Martin Oswany's.  However, the Makefile
wasn't copied into all translations.  Since Joy copied it over, it was
his fault in the second place. :))  [Sorry, Joy, you're still guilty]

> > > Man, do I have to do everything here... :P
> >
> > If you break it, you ought to fix it as well, that's the rule.
>
> I did not break it. Get it?

See above. :)

> In any event, I fixed the Korean build, see
> http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/international/l10n/Makefile.diff?r1=1.15&r2=1.16&cvsroot=webwml

I noticed that you already committed a fix.  I could have shut up earlier
if I knew that...  (but it's always fun to pester you)

Regards,

	Joey

--
This is Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.