Re: Debian WWW CVS: finnish

On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 08:41:17PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Ah, but nobody will do that lest they want to feel my wrath ;)
>
> In any case, the English images haven't been done using the debbar.pl
> script, so the new image differs and wouldn't look good.
>
> Anthony, would you be so kind to commit your modified debbar.pl script?

Hmm... Sure!  By the way, the font used in the button is Arial.
Is that okay?  :-)  If not, maybe I'll play with Helvetica or other similar
DFSG-free fonts instead?  :-)

Anyhow, I haven't used the script for over a year, and I'm not sure if it is
compatible with the current gimp1.2 and friends, and it is time for me to go
to work, so I'll try to remedy the situation when I return in 10 hours or
so.  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada