Re: all of the web pages will now have a mirror list.

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr wrote:
> I'd have changed the navbar images, too, however, I figured that
> adding another image would require some hacking at first, since I
> couldn't possibly be able to build the sitemap.*.gif images for all
> of the languages.

Then, maybe you should just commit sitemap.en.gif (and IIRC were that
you or who maintaining croatian(?) translation), and then notify here
all translators should commit sitemap.$(theirlanguage).gif and you can
also set some kind of deadline, may week or two is enough.  And after
that, every language happily does have an sitemap.*.gif. :-)

(I already made sitemap.fi.gif, but should I really commit that as
there is not even english original yet in CVS?)

--
Tommi Vainikainen