Re: How are the translations included in the mailinglist subscription page?

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:44:21 +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:

>See the README :) Translate the things in the desc/ directory.

I should have made it clear that I have indeed translated a number of files in that directory (on 3 June the day
after I asked about the missing slices).

Have I missed something, or aren't the subscription page generated automatically?

(PS: You don't need to mail your replies directly to me, I'm subscribing to the list and have now catched up on
everything.)

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>