Re: Debian WWW CVS: finnish

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 11:09:49PM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
>> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
>> Module name:	webwml
>> Changes by:	finnish	01/06/05 23:09:49
>>
>> Modified files:
>> 	.              : Makefile.common
>>
>> Log message: fixed target for images, not anymore each of depends
>> on every of , just the one where it is taken; also removed and use
>> only as others aren't needed
>                                                ~ ~ ~ ~
> I think you forgot to escape the $ characters :)

That's true, but I wasn't enough fast to press C-c, so I couldn't fix
that anymore, and so I left it as it was, because IIRC there is no way
to fix log messages with CVS.  But it is so obvious what happened as
you instantly understood what was going on, so there is no need to do
anything with that. :-)

--
Tommi Vainikainen