Re: Duplicated messages

Josip Rodin wrote:

> > > Good morning, I was talking about murphy, too.
> >
> > So since when is the mta on murphy *your* mta?  Did I miss something?
>
> The MTA on murphy would defer and queue messages for me if my MTA wouldn't
> accept the message. Maybe you are referring to something else?

Hmm, apparently, let's waste some time and bandwidth:

a) murphy doesn't deliver mail due to some reason
b) mail gets queued
c) murphy continues delivery
d) new mails will be delivered at once
e) queued mail will only be delivered occasionally
f) new new mail will be delivered at once
g) queued mail will only be delivered occasionally
etc. etc.

So, new mail reaches the recipient at once, old mail will take
ages to get to the recipient.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."