How does FORCE work?

	I have seen that some Makefiles have a FORCE: target... What is it
used for? Is it used for rebuilding automagically all the target files each
day?
	I have some files in international/spanish that use an internal
database (lctp.pl, idea taken from the french translation team) to put up
pages with what documents need to be updated (translation-wise). However,
since the wml pages don't change but the CVS status (of the Web pages for
example) do change, the pages are not rebuilt.
	I would like this pages to rebuild every once in a while (for
example, once a week) in order for the translator to have the equivalent of
check_trans.pl in a HTML format.
	Maybe we could do this for all languages, I feel this is an issue
worthwile doing. Am i right?

	Javi