Re: Debian WWW CVS: joey (sitemap and Chinese)

Hello Joey and all,

On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 03:29:47AM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	joey	01/06/03 03:29:47
> [...]
> Log message:
> "It worked" was said too early, I guess...  Now the dependency for our
> sitemap reflects chinese dialects as well, hope that helps.

I haven't looked into the new sitemap yet, but I'd just like to say,
thank you so much for for working around the problem especially with
the special zh_CN, zh_TW and zh_HK stuff with the Chinese pages.
Muchas gracias!  :-)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada