Re: Not so silly question about the name of the Hurd

On 20010228T093037-0800, James A. Treacy wrote:
> Consistency is what I'm looking for. If the Debian Hurd people give
> us some guidelines, we'll try to stick to them.

The only kind of consistency that can be provided for many languages
is whether everyone should use a name verbatim or adapt it to their
local conventions.  Such a guideline would not be specific to the Hurd.

Yes, in English it's the Hurd.  Like in English one has the Beatles.
When the Beatles are referred to in Finnish, they are usually called
"Beatles", without any articles.