Re: Please, forgive me :-)

David Martinez CSIC RedIRIS:

> 	Second thing: should I remove <!-- translation x.xx --> lines from my
> updated versions? It seems that it only remains for backward compatibility,
> isn't it?

You only need to have translation-check, the <!-- translation -->
construct was obsoleted when translation-check was introduced. The
check_trans.pl script in the webwml directory was updated to understand
translation-check, so there is no need to keep the other.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html