Re: [andika@debian.usindo.com: Incorrect URL for Indonesian internationalization]

On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 01:19:40PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 07:52:48AM +0100, Martin Quinson wrote:
> > Should be fixed now. Again, I need the next logs.
>
> It still gives the
>
> cat: data/langs: No such file or directory
> cat: data/langs: No such file or directory

If the next line is something like
scripts/list-languages data/unstable> data/langs
make -C ./
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/mquinson/src/DEBIAN/webwml/english/international/l10n'

it's (almost) ok. It's because I didn't manage to force make to reevaluate the
values of
LANGS_TMPL=$(shell cat data/langs |grep 'templates:'|sed 's/templates://')
LANGS_PO  =$(shell cat data/langs |grep 'po:'       |sed 's/po://')
LANGS_ALL =$(shell cat data/langs |grep 'all:'      |sed 's/all://')

when data/langs is changed, so I simply re-run make in this case.

> messages at the start, but otherwise it seems to have built fine.

I can't see this message on the logs from the link you gave. I guess these
logs are one rebuild too late.

There is still problems. po-<lang> is not build, for example. I need to see
the logs of a real build, not a make when everything is up to date. Could
you remove data/langs before the next build ? I would force anything to
rebuild.

> > Could we find a way to me to have access to them ? Even if someone could
> > but a cron tab to mail them to me, it would be fine.
>
> Once you set it up correctly, you won't need the logs. :)

But it's not for tomorow. See the TODO in this dir...

> But I guess a symlink won't hurt much...
>
> http://www.debian.org/devel/website/wml_run.log

Thanks a lot, bookmarked.

Bye, Mt.