From: "Tor Slettnes" <tor@slett.net>
To: "A Kerr" <akerr63@earthlink.net>
Cc: <debian-www@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: MS-IE6 gpf when viewing Debian web pages

    A> My environment (if it helps is):
    A> MS-Windows98 (first edition, with all current patches)
    A> Microsoft Internet Explorer v6.0.2600.0000 ;Q312461 ;Q313675
    A> (i.e.  all current patches)
    A> I have font download disabled

    A> I'm willing to test any fix you come up with.

First, try visting any korean web page, e.g:
        http://www.nic.or.kr/index_kr.html

Then, if you see that only Debian's page causes these crashes, we have
a problem.  Otherwise, we seem to have nothing more than a broken
installation of a browser.  :-/

(It would be interesting to know if anyone else has this problem - and
how their environment compares with what you described above..)

-tor

--
Får i ulveklær