MS-IE6 gpf when viewing Debian web pages

To Debian Web Authors,

While viewing any Debian web page with the multi-language links at the
bottom, when my MS-IE6 browser tries to render the portion of the page
showing links to other languages i.e. "This page is also available in
the following languages:", I get a "IEXPLORE caused a general protection
fault in module <unknown> at 0000:0001f929".
[This is making it hard to read your pages!]

The problem seems to be the Korean link, and specifically the three
&#nnnnn characters.  I've copied the text below (inserting spaces and
mangling the html in case you are using web e-mail readers and this
causes you problems):

    {A title=Korean
    href="http : / / www . debian . org / contact . ko . html " }
    &#54620;&#44397;&#50612;
    &nbsp;
    (Hangul)
    {/A}
    &nbsp;

Deleting only the three &#nnnnn characters stops the error from
occuring.

Are you able to recode your pages to work round this (presumably MS-IE)
issue?   I'll forward a similar message to MS if I can find a support
e-mail address for them that I don't have to pay for.  (I've checked the
web and cannot locate this message on any web pages).

My environment (if it helps is):
    MS-Windows98 (first edition, with all current patches)
    Microsoft Internet Explorer v6.0.2600.0000 ;Q312461 ;Q313675 (i.e.
all current patches)
    I have font download disabled

I'm willing to test any fix you come up with.

Allan
akerr63@earthlink.net