Converting the template file to xhtml

I have mostly converted the template files as per the previous
discussion. Just a few comments:

template/debian/weekly/ wasn't touched (plan to do it later)

there are some <p> in the template files. I didn't create corresponding </p>

I won't be able to touch this until after Christmas and didn't want to
commit something that may have errors in it, so I put the
modified files in http://people.debian.org/~treacy/templates/ .
If anyone has the time to deal with any mistakes, feel free to grab them
and do the commit. If not, I'll deal with them when I get back.

Happy holidays to all.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org