Re: /org/search.debian.org/www/makelinks.sh

    Tor> Is the 'makelinks.sh' script in search.debian.org run
    Tor> automatically (through Cron or otherwise)?
    Tor> If not, could someone run it?  (To add Norwegian search)

    Josip> Sure, done.

Thanks!

However, it looks like that was not all that needed to be done. :-(

In /etc/apache/httpd.conf, there are a number of languages added using
"AddLanguage" and "LanguagePriority".  Norwegian, and a few other
languages, are missing here.

In /org/www.debian.org/apache.conf, there is a separate set of
languages added for the virtual server 'www.debian.org'.
The missing languages are present here, hence no problem when visiting
'www.debian.org'.

So even though the symbolic link /org/search.debian.org/www/index.no.php
exists, I don't get served a Norwegian page for 'search.debian.org' when
setting this as the first language in my browser.

Does there exist anyone with (a) permissions, and (b) guts to correct
this problem?  It seems to me that the best way would be to add all
languages globally, rather than only to the www.debian.org virtual
server.

I suppose this should have been a bug report by now, but I'll try this
way first. :)

Again, thanks in advance.

-tor

--