Re: Intro WWW pages

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 12:06:41PM -0800, Grant Bowman wrote:

> I agree, this shouldn't be done haphazardly.  I was trying to get a more
> concrete suggestion worked out about the content before moving on
> through the process and bringing it to this list.  I think it's great if
> both lists participate.  I probably should have cc'd it myself.

Another reason it is imperative that we have something concrete before
committing it is so we don't burn out translators. They need to have
something that isn't going to constantly change from under them.

One thing you need to keep in mind is that we are volunteers (also :).
That means that people may not respond right away or have time to give
feedback at every turn. This can lead to discouragment in the person
who is trying to make progress. I'd like to see this attempt at fixing
the site layout not die. :)

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org