[steven.robbins@videotron.ca: a web suggestion]

 Steve, I've forwarded your message to the debian-www list which is
better suited for your changerequest; which sounds quite reasonable to

----- Forwarded message from "Steve M. Robbins" <steven.robbins@videotron.ca> -----

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:40:14 -0500
From: "Steve M. Robbins" <steven.robbins@videotron.ca>
To: debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org
Subject: a web suggestion

I am a maintainer, about to sign a key for a prospective maintainer,
and I needed a refresher on that procedure.  There is a lovely recipe
on debian's page

but there is no direct link to it from the first place that I looked,
namely step 2 of the new maintainer process

I think it would be good to link from there, and probably
also from the overview page

e.g. as a new item on the list "The following pages are for Debian
developers interested in participating".

I hope this message finds its way to the person responsible
for these web pages.

by Rocket to the Moon,
by Airplane to the Rocket,
by Taxi to the Airport,