Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by finnish: webwml/finnish/intro about.wml

Debian WWW CVS:

> Modified files:
> 	finnish/intro  : about.wml
> Log message:
> 	changed marks to euros

Hmm, but should the "disbelief" question really say "thousands of euros"?
Shouln't that scale to "hundreds" or something? :)

Reminds me that I should add euros to the Swedish translation as well.
Probably should have had the Finnish mark values before as well, silly me...
(Changing the blurb about cd costs to "about sixty kronor or less than ten
euro")

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html