Re: Upstream Developers

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 10:00:41PM -0500, Scott E. Tablett wrote:
> I sometimes use the debian web pages to locate packages of interest.  To
> find out more information on a package/application, it might be helpful
> to have a link to the upstream developer's web pages.

We'd love to make that info available. Unfortunately, no one has managed
to push through a standard way of providing that information in packages.
Until that is done, it won't be done - unless you want to volunteer to
try to manually create an maintain such a list for all > 8600 packages. :)

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org