english/devel/people.names

        Hi there!

 I stumbled again about a thing that buged me sometime back but I forgot
to mention:

 The script that does the english/devel/people.names does take the
surename of the developer as <a name=""> tag.  Wouldn't it be much
better to use the login of the person, for several reasons?  The login
is known to be unique - the surname must not.  We might be happy to not
have been hitten by that yet but it might happen.

 I can't estimate what the impact by this change might be.  But
personally I could sleep better with knowing that the page won't produce
any problems in the future than rather not doing it because we fear of
some flaming to that respect.

 Just a tought,
Alfie
--
Er:  "Ich glaub, SuSE will mich verarschen..."
Ich: "Warum nimmst auch SuSE?"