Debian project bug listings

Hi there,

I was just looking at http://www.debian.org/Bugs/ and found no option to
see the Bugs and packages listed that are not real packages.  I think
items in this category would include debian-policy.  I'm presently
hunting for the ftp maintainers package.

I am recommending another line under "The following bug report indices
are available:" to say something like

Hopefully there is a simple way to query for these unusual and important
packages.  I am willing to help implement this if I can.

Thanks,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow@svpal.org>