Re: update page

* Juan Jose Marín Martínez <jjmarin@ceh.junta-andalucia.es> [2001-11-28 09:47]:
> Hi there,
>
> On http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-cd.es.html it is said that current
> serie is H1, no G1.

 That is right, for the page wasn't updated yet.  You can see it at
<http://www.debian.at/devel/website/stats/es.html> -- it would be best
to contact the spanish translation team directly, from:
<http://www.debian.at/devel/website/translation_coordinators>

 I don't know how many translators are there in the spanish team but it
might be possible that they are on vacation or having other things to
do, after all we are all volunteers.  If you like to help and update
that page feel free to send in a patch.

> Thank you for supporting Hurd,

 Thank you for noting this - if you have further sugguestions (and even
if they are just typos you are finding) feel free to mail again!

 So long,
Alfie

P.S.: In general, it isn't a must for translators to read this list,
unfortunately...
--
    - The horrible, ugly, terrible, never-should-have-happened-in-a-megayear
    bug which caused most line-entries to crash has been fixed.  Mea culpa.