APT sources idea

Hi!

I had an idea; It would be very nice with an extension to the available
mirror information where one could create suitable APT lines for
copy-paste to the sources.list file. It could be accessible from a CGI
script, for instance, with a simple form:

   Country: [ SV - Sweden ]

with easy enough parameters so they could be linked to from the pages
under the international directory (and releases). Danish has a page
under international with mirrors in Denmark, and I have thought about
doing a similar page for Swedish with mirrors in Sweden and Finland,
but I think it would be better to do something that would be based on
the actual mirrors list.

And yes, I'm willing to help implementing it :-)

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html