Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by toff: webwml/english/ports/powerpc docu.wml index.wm ...

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 05:44:30PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 11:31:28AM -0800, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> > CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> > Module name:	webwml
> > Changes by:	toff	01/11/23 11:31:28
> >
> > Modified files:
> > 	english/ports/powerpc: docu.wml index.wml menu.inc
> > 	english/ports/powerpc/inst: apus.wml booting.wml install.wml
> > 	                            menu.inc pmac.wml prep.wml
> > Removed files:
> > 	english/ports/powerpc: news.wml supply.wml
> > 	english/ports/powerpc/inst: mbx.wml rs6k.wml
> >
> > Log message:
> > 	Updated Powerpc pages. Still need to check links and get rid of old
> > 	ones.
>
> What happened to inst/rs6k.wml and inst/mbx.wml? I noticed that the pages
> were next to useless, and that the external links are broken, but surely
> that stuff merely got relocated?
>
> --
>      2. That which causes joy or happiness.

No, it was truly useless AFAIK. I did relocate the outdated news links to
docu.wml (still outdated). I figured we shouldn't be in the news business
if our news is 2-3 years old.

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |