Re: woody install manual and www.d.o/releases/woody/

On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 11:33:21AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > Not for me :( Please look at
> > /org/www.debian.org/bf/woody/boot-floppies/make.log
> > on klecker.
>
> You have a CVS conflict in your local documentation/defaults.ent .

Oh, indeed, I didn't even look for such thing, as I didn't think I edited
anything in there. (And I still can't remember what was it... rm -rf.)

> Please make sure you are fully in sync with the CVS head and try again.

It seems to be working, thanks!

However, the potato version isn't, it seems :(
Please see /org/www.debian.org/bf/potato/boot-floppies/make.log
I checked for conflicts this time :) and didn't find any.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.