en-au + www.au.debian.org -> Norwegian

Hi

It would seem that for certain pages on www.au.debain.org, for instance
http://www.au.debian.org/distrib/vendors having your browser set as en-au
as your only language results in pages in Norwegian.

I suspect that en-au is not known by au.debian.org and for some reason it's
default is debian. I would suspect that people with a predisposition to
use au.debian.org would be likely to  use en-au. Perhaps English would be a
better default language for this site, give that the official and dominant
language of Australia is English..

I have resolved this problem by choosing adding the language "en" to my
browser's language list - the problem I describe also occurs with en-us,
though I haven't tested other en-* variants.

Ironically this problem does not occur on www.debian.org, which is hosted
outside of Australia.

--
Horms