Re: Proposal for the redesign of www.debian.org/doc/

Thanks for doing that!  It IS an improvement, but I was hoping for a
sample page for people to comment on first.  That way the translators
would only have to translate once.  I should have made that more clear in
my proposal.

Your redesign made for a much better structure, but the scanability needs
to be improved.  Users don't know they are looking for a "HOW-TO" if they
are new.  They are thinking "How do I get my sound card working?".

I know those of you with commit rights on Klecker are busy.  I would
like to find someone to work with me on a test sample for people to
comment on.  Is there someone new on this list who might have the spare
time to work with me?  The regular team can update the page after
they approve the sample.

Thanks!

-Trying to find the best way to help-

-Jeff