Re: United Kindom != England

* Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org> [2001-11-08 08:13]:
>    'GB' => {'EN' => 'United Kingdom',

..... I found out that there is also the following line there:

>    'UK' => {'EN' => 'United Kingdom',

 With a "TODO" comment above it.  Would it do harm to change the 'GB' to
Great Britain instead of letting it be a duplicate of the UK?  I mean,
yes, it should be the right thing - but I'm also quite sure that it
would cause problems....  Or drop it at all, change everything to UK for
GB is not really a country but an island with no political
representation of it's own.  Afterwards, we can remove GB from the file
to not confuse people...

 Just my 0.02 EUR.
Alfie
--
Also, dass du mich als Script Kiddie beschimpfst überseh ich einfach mal. Also
ich hab gelesen, dass bestimmte Backdoors auf den Source-Port reagieren und