How can I install woody from my mandrake8.1 directly

I installed mandrake8.1 before,and I want to change to debian,when I
install
mandrake I just download all the files to my harddisk ,and write
hd.img to a floppy disk,with this floppy disk I can install it
easily.But when I see the file
in woody,there are no such file,and I check the documents int the
www.debian.org
,and it seemed that I must write three *.bin to my disk,but not one
*.img,It's method of installment is different from mandrake,and I find
it difficult for me to continue,can I download all the file to my
harddisk,and install it in the console
method in my mandrake8.1
             thanks