Terminology (was: Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by danish: webwml/english/intro organization.tags)

Kaare Olsen:

> It was on purpose, as "firewall" is used much more often in Danish (and
> people immediately know what's being talked about).

Well, that happens in Swedish as well, but that doesn't make it
right...

> Thanks for studying my changes so closely. :-)

I like to compare the Swedish, Norwegian and Danish translations to get
ideas on better usage. When I started the Swedish translation, I used
the Danish pages that were available as a base.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html