Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joey: webwml/english/intro organization.data organiz ...

Josip Rodin wrote:
> > Ok, no problem, remove me.  I don't want to get webmaster mail
> > as well, that's fine.
>
> ACK.
>
> Speaking of which, people might be wondering about the webmaster/debwww
> team: only Jay and myself are full-blown webmasters nowadays. Craig seems to
> stick with maintaining the books and all that stuff, and Darren is, well,
> latent. :|

Ok, so my memory hasn't fooled me with that at least.

> And as for new members, Davide Puricelli inquired about it recently, and I
> might add him once he's went through The Initiation(TM). ;) Other interested
> webwml people are welcome to ask, of course. I reckon a few of you might be
> interested...

Shouldn't he start with fixing and working on the italian translation
and grow up[tm] into a full-blown webmaster?

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.