Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by spanish: webwml/spanish/international/spanish/contrib M ...

On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 08:29:29PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> perl -pi -e 's/:pserver:spanish@/:ext:jfs@/' `find . -path '*/CVS/Root'`
>
> (I haven't tested this exact thing, but it did similar things.)

	I now it's easy I've done it before.... Ok... you cannot leave me
be a lazy person, how cruel of you :)

	Ok done.

(pondering, pondering)

	And now I remember why I wanted to use pserver and *not* ext, so I
could do automatic updates daily. Damn, will have to remove the cron
job...

	BTW. It seems that the changes I made to
spanish/international/contrib/Makefile are not working correctly and it's
not getting done. Could you please take a look?

	Javi

BTW: Which addresses are the CVS log messages/Makefile build errors sent?
I would like to subscribe to them in order to not bother you with this
stuff...