Language codes for Norwegian

Hi!

A recent update in the ISO-639 standard has added listings for the two
official forms of the Norwegian language as "nb" for Bokmål (Book
Language) and "nn" for Nynorsk (New Norwegian), while having kept "no"
for "unspecified" Norwegian. As none of the Norwegian translations for
Debian's web pages yet are in nynorsk, I would like it if it would be
possible to set up so that the current pages will be retrieved for both
"nb" and "no".

If we get a Nynorsk translation, we can decide what to do about that
later, but for now everything is Bokmål.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html