Bug(?!) in debian.org

Hi,

generally it's a nice feature to come up with the i18n settings of the
OS. But after selecting a different language this should overrule the
script for the rest of the session. In the moment I'm using a Korean
Linux but only for testing localized versions of StarOffice. Being a
native German i would like to browse your pages in German or English but
every link I follow falls back to Korean. OK, you might say, start a
console, change the locales and start the browser from there. But this
seems to be to complicated and there maybe also people in a alien
environment (e.g. an internet cafe in Seoul) who don't know how to
workaround.

Best regards, Peter

Peter Junge		Tel: (+49 40) 23 646 639
Quality Assurance	Fax: (+49 40) 23 646 550
Star Office GmbH	mailto:peter.junge@sun.com
Sachsenfeld 4	http://www.sun.com/staroffice/
D-20097 Hamburg