Re: Problems with korean translation

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2001-10-11 10:10]:
> On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 09:46:06AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
>> Could we please disable the korean login and wait for somebody to
>> appear asking what has happend?
>
> We shouldn't just remove it, we should try to find out what's going on and
> fix it. How, I don't know :)

 disable != remove.  Of course we shouldn't remove it, but setting the
password to something not known for them to get their attention isn't a
bad idea in my eyes.

 So long,
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\