Re: "On Mention in a Book" (書籍掲載について)

Hello,

The mail which this mail follows is written in Japanese.
This is from a Japanese publishing company, which asks us
to agree with that www.debian.org is introduced in their
book.

Here is a rough translation.  Though I think this list is not
appropreate for this type of discussion, I send this here
because I don't know which list is appropriate.

---
We are KAZAGURUMA company, which is now editing a book
entitled "Homepage Best 5000; Selection of Domestic Sites
for Individual Users" (temporary title).

We have published similar books five times.  The book
carefully selects 5000 web sites in Japan which we recommend
people to visit, and introduces the top page or main menu
screen and explanation in about 100 characters (annotation
by translator: 100 characters in Japanese).

This time we wrote a mail because we hope you to agree with
introducing your excellent web page.

We would like you to access the URL written below and
reply with the web form, by the deadline.

If you agree, please leave the contents of explanation sentence
to us because of editing process.

We cannot pay for your agreement.  And, we cannot give you
the book which introduces your web page.  Sorry for this.

mail address: info@kazaguruma.co.jp
Kazaguruma, Inc.
(postal address)
the person in charge: Hajime AISAKA

Form URL for reply
http://www.kazaguruma.co.jp/best5000/view.cgi?code=757309477
Deadline
2001-10-07 23:59:00

[Your URL]
http://www.debian.org/
[Title of your site]
debian

Please use the reply form because of automation of editing process.

A sample of book is available:
http://www.ascii.co.jp/bookmart/pdf/47561/475613115.pdf

[Notice on carrying ads on the book]

---