Re: [patch] Let wml::debian::translation-check line be anywhere

Denis Barbier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the wml::debian::translation-check currently prints its output where it
> is called from; this may give strange results on some files if this line
> appears at the top of the file, which is surely the most intuitive
> location.
>
> This patch diverts translation-check's output into a buffer which must
> then be declared in all templates (I may have forgotten some).
>
> I did not commit it since I am not sure everybody likes their template
> being changed without agreement.

Just to let you know, I *really* like this idea/patch since it is more
intuitive to handle.  If I had to say anything, I'd say "go".

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book