Re: Error in multilanguage support (I think)

În data de 16/09/2001, 11:02:20, James Parshall a scris:
> Hi, just wanted to let you know it seems that your multi-language
> support for the web server is, well, not following the standard. I have
> my browser set up for both English and Japanese. English is set as the
> preferred language. However, Debian.org seems to want to ALWAYS send me
> Japanese. No matter how I set my preferences. I have looked at the
> string in the header info and it is sending in the proper manner. This
> problem has occured both in Netscape and Internet Explorer. The only way
> I can get the English language pages you have is to physically remove
> all languages but English from the list. Ouch!

Do you have "en_US" or "en_UK" or "en" for english?
If your breowser is asking en_US or en_UK, it will not get "en"!

Have a look at www.debian.org/intro/cn or
www.debian.org/intro/cn.en.html (for English page).

Ionel