Re: events/materials/posters

On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 06:04:30PM +1000, Anand Kumria wrote:
> > Can we move http://www.debian.org/events/materials/posters/ to ~akumria
> > or something?
>
> It has been at http://people.debian.org/~akumria/posters/ ever since I made
> it available. If you hadn't (so rudely) told of the existence of this URL
> I would never have known.

Uh, don't get offended already... I thought you _knew_ that Javier (jfs) had
added those file to www.d.o.

> > These posters are as uninteresting to the general public as 1997
> > security advisories, but the latter aren't >40 MB...
>
> Oh, it is nice to know that my sister's time and effort are appreciated.
>
> I'm sure she'll be jumping at the chance to again have her efforts put down.
>
> Let me know when the tools on Linux exist to do proper CYMK work and then
> we can start talking about file sizes.

Look, I have nothing against your/her work or the file size. My beef is with
its placement on our web site.

It seems you have nothing to do with this. Forget it.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.