List problem

Hi!

Almost a year ago it returned to register in the list
debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org to me, and since then I already
noticed that it worked of another form.

It did not receive any message of the list, even those that I sent, for
this reason I decided to return unsubscribe me, and subscribe me for
seeing if it returned has to receive the messages of the list.

I am trying several times to unsubscribe me, and I always obtain the
same answer (see below)
--
You have not been removed, I couldn't find your name on the list.
What I did find were the following approximate matches:

 80 fclpez@airtel.net                  17116 lasensio@airtel.net
 90 amartoss@airtel.net                16482 lasensio@airtel.net
630 salve@debian.org                   16387
listmaster@debian.org
668 guille_mm@airtel.net               15662 lasensio@airtel.net
285 sanvila@debian.org                 15244
listmaster@debian.org
393 mailgate@debian.org.hk             15052
listmaster@debian.org
 80 fclpez@airtel.net                  12773
3BA271CF.7120D5D@airtel.net
 80 fclpez@airtel.net                  12404
3BA3567F.1EC5BD65@airtel.net

If you recognise one of these addresses as being the one you
wanted to unsubscribe, send in a new unsubscribe request
containing the text:  unsubscribe the_address_you_meant.

Etc...
--
Not why strange reason my email appears 3 times, and I cannot