Re: CVS webwml/english/events/2001

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 01:07:38PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > I'm not talking about tons of binary crap....
> >
> >  .. but I'd like to pick that up.  Wasn't it said that that stuff will
> > vanish from CVS?  I'm just curious about the state of that intention....
>
> I'll go make a list and remove it now. I won't do a regular cvs remove, I'll
> just rm -rf it :)

It's done. The stuff is in www-master:/org/www.debian.org/events-materials
and it gets copied (cp -a) weekly to the spot.

BTW the makefiles had been screwed up and two directories (panflets and
stickers/pages) were installed as files. I've fixed this.

Do we have a consensus on how to rename "panflets", anyway?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.