Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joy: webwml/english donations.wml

Kaare Olsen:

> While updating the translation I noticed the <span lang="es"> tag (not a
> new addition) - shouldn't the language be either "br" (if it exist?) or
> "pt" instead of "es"?

The language code "br" means Breton.

> The language on the listed home page is definitely not Spanish, and
> besides I'm pretty sure that the national language in Brazil is
> Portuguese. :-)

Also, the lang attribute only specifies the language on the current page (I
use <span lang=en> when I copy longer parts of English text in my
translations). To indicate the page of a referred page, use the hreflang
attribute of the <a> tag. (Hmmm, the language links at the bottom of each
page should of course have a proper hreflang, I can't believe I missed
that)

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html