Re: intro/about

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 01:25:16AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> I've just made a bunch of changes to webwml/english/intro/about.wml.
> Since it was done in several revisions (intentionally), it will render
> all translations obsolete.
>
> Please update your translations of intro/about.wml accordingly.

Before translators do updates, I'd like to discuss some of the changes
with you. I should be on #debian-devel later today (yikes, it's after
midnight already).

Personally, I'd like to revamp all the introductory documents to make
them more complete and easier for newbies to find what they want.
I broached the subject before, but no one seemed interested in
discussing it.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org