iso image link

This is really buggin me…..i don’t want to install off the internet ….. I want the iso image…..so I can burn it and put it on another machine…..there is no option to buy….i have no funds and linux should be free…..your web page goes in loops with all its “solutions”….please tell me a link where I can get a copy of your iso image please….i have heard your flavor of linux is very powerful and useful and I would like to try it out……

Please help

Nyc0n