Re: Debian WWW CVS: joy

Josip Rodin:

> Well, ' sure isn't vertical on my font,

Console or X? My old console font had a non-vertical ', so I made my
own :-) In XFree86, ' is vertical in the xterm fonts from version 4 and
up.

> so `foo' is quite a common construct, in manual pages and everywhere.

Yeah, and it looks horrible.

> Anyway, the main point of the commit was s/http daemon/package/. Hope there
> aren't any objections on that :)

Missed that, actually. I only saw the `'´ change. No, I do not have any
objections to that change...

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html