Re: Debian WWW CVS: joey

Kaare Olsen wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Aug 2001 05:51:09 -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
>
> >	english/ports/arm: status.wml
> >Moved status into its own file
>
> Please commit the new English index.wml file for the ARM port.

Err, no... the current structure is better. :)

> I also notice you threw away my changes from two days ago when I "tried to introduce consistency in how
> ARM, NetWinder, NetWinder.org and NeTTrom is written" - any valid reason for not adopting these changes,
> or did you just work on the old versions? :-)

I worked on an older version, dropped off the net on wednesday and came back
today, committing all stuff.

I tried to incorporate your patches into the new files, not sure if I
managed to find all occurrences but I hope to.  I'd be happy if you could
proofread the files.

Regards,

	Joey

--
All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall