Lo and Behold!

Hi people,

Since we've had a master downtime and upgrade, I took the opportunity to
finally rearrange the files in the lists.debian.org web list archives.

The scheme for the mbox files is:

listname/year/listname-year(mm)?(.gz)?

And almost the same scheme is there for the HTML files:

listname/year/listname-year(mm)?/
listname/listname-year(mm)?.gz

This required several changes to the scripts that I managed to by myself.
The updatemail script, however, needed to be adjusted in ways unknown to my
humble self :) and who was the better person to ask for help but our Perl
maintainer, Brendan O'Dea (AKA bod). His help was tremendously important.
All hail bod!

As for the Yet To Do items :) the search is broken ATM, as you already
noticed, as it looks like we need to recompile glimpse or something.

There are also one or two lists whose HTML I broke accidentally. The fix for
this is easy -- find them and touch their mbox files, so updatemail
regenerates the HTML for them correctly. I _think_ it's -chinese-big5 and
another one, but I can't remember (it happened in a blink of a second, until
I managed to press ^C).

The "Other Debian Lists" link won't work on old archives because the
relative path has changed, so everything would need a rebuild. This isn't
much of a problem with the new master, though.

We also need some Apache rewrite rules to rewrite the old URLs to the new
ones. This won't be much of a problem, I just have to study the docs on what
kind of regexs Apache uses :)

That's about all the known issues. For now :)