Re: Volunteering for Dutch translation?

Mart van de Wege wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Just got a mail from Martin Shulze to debian-l10dutch. I'm currently in
> the process of reading the www developer documentation, but Martin's mail
> implied that I should post here to volunteer to help with the Dutch
> translation. Am I in the right place?

Yes, you are.  I've sent a mail to the list because only 38 pages were
translated into dutch out of which 17 are out-dated and I haven't seen
any action since I joined the web droids (which is some months in the
past now). [however, I just found a trace that somebody updated some
dutch pages in march]

Thus, I consider Egon MIA or TOO-BUSY so we'd need somebody who could
actually commit some time to this task.  No offence Egon, but I'd like
to get things done.  Web pages stating "Waarschuwing! Deze vertaling
is te oud. Lees bij voorkeur het origineel." are not nice and don't
look very well.

Mart: please read http://www.debian.org/devel/website/ to find out how
our web pages work.  For the moment please send updated pages to this
list or to me personally until we install an account for you.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Linux - the choice of a GNU generation.