An old should-be-dead list.

Hello,

Years ago I received help from Debian, to create the mailing list called
mptools-devel@lists.debian.org

Shortly thereafter, my posts started getting refused.  I was informed that
my email home (primenet.com) was a known spam haven, and that debian would
take no mail from it to lists.

It was a silly situation.  I was at that time running an open source
project, but was not allowed to post to my own project's list.  Rather
than fight it, or get a new account just for that list, I walked away from
it.

I noticed today that the list is still alive, but only as a spam vehicle.
Interesting irony, that.

Regardless, I think you should just kill the list.

John Jensen (of what was the mpTOOLS project)
--
33° 47' 37N   117° 54' 52W